Monday, February 3, 2014

fabulous Florida: SEGWAY Layout for Life.Paper.Scrapbook Challenge


































Had a great January mood board to work with for this page from the Life.Paper.Scrapbook peeps! It stays open a smidge longer, so I could fit it in! I knew the colors would work well for any Tampa, Florida photos we took so I actually made this page before we left. The flowers and color really made me happy! I was inspired to roll that rose to match those flowers below! Really said happy photo to me and nothing is happier than vacation photos!


AND, because I think it's funny to take a photo in fluffy snow when I'm making a page about Florida...here is a side view!


And here is a close up of the photo and the flowers! You can see that I added some paper snowflakes myself since we flew away from our snow!


Love those gold perfect pearls!

And what are we riding? Those are called Segways! They move according to your body movements and are really intuitive and quiet machines to ride. We rode them along the coast in St. Petersburg and along the beach! We spotted dolphins and ran though a palm tree park!

Hope you are having a FABULOUS Monday yourself! I feel all refreshed myself!

4 comments:

  1. LOL...oh, yes, the snow photo of sunny climes...very witty, Miss M!!!! And SEGWAYS..I'm a 'Frasier' fan & ever since Niles rode one on that show....it's been a dream. You're living MY dream???!!!! And good on your for joining LPS...I loooove their challenges. Oh, you NOTICED!!! Great colours & the holey paper is pretty dang cool, too...along with SNOW after you'd escaped it for a while, no doubt:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic ..I loved it..so many thing on it..The watercolored bg,soft colors,skeleton leaf,snowflake border,pp strips at top..photo frame everything !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I have seen the segways, funny things they are.. fabulous layout.. great take on the color challenge too.. love the roses...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey mitra! love this colorful layout! what brand do you use as far as paint or stain for the ribbons and paper etc?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!