Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Aloha Stadium Layout from the Hawaii Trip


Visiting this open air market at the Aloha Stadium was so much fun! I don't recall spending a lot of money, but we saw a lot of cool things. One of my favorite of course were the air plants & bonsai trees. THE MAN enjoyed the Chinese kids and the dragon who was collecting money. That's the middle photo.


I used a lot of banners and a white background to get the colors in the photos to pop. I've been carefully using up the ticket stubs & plane tickets I've been saving, so I was happy to include a few more on this page.






















I've been using a lot of photo collages for the trip pages. This one is no different. There weren't a lot of good photos so I did a lot of cropping to just illustrate a few of the things we saw. Three photos in a strip worked really well.

Tomorrow I'm back with a vintage spice rack that I'm planning on sanding and spray painting. I ran out of weekend so it will have to wait until the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!